The purpose of the Committee shall be to assist the Select Board on an ongoing basis to improve policing services in Brookline and to foster a more inclusive, equitable, and effective Police Department and, in so doing, promote public trust and confidence in policing in Brookline. The Committee shall also function to support and encourage the Department and its officers and civilian employees in their provision of superior service to the community in alignment with the above purposes of the Committee.
Police Commissioners Advisory Committee Charge
Committee Members (2021)
- Lynda Roseman, Chair (term expires 2022)
- Ronald Wilkinson (term expires 2024)
- Kristan Singleton (term expires 2024)
- Kimberley Richardson (term expires 2023)
- Judith Fabricant (term expires 2025)
- Paul Yee (term expires 2023)
Non-Voting Committee Members
- Police Liaison: Deputy Superintendent Paul Campbell
- Town Counsel’s Office: Michael Downey
- Human Resources: Ann Braga
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Community Relations: Sarah E. Kaplan
- Minutes Taker: Jennifer Stallion
If you wish to contact the committee, please reach out to Sarah Kaplan, Community Relations Specialist at 617.730.2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.